DOWNLOADING WITH THE LIBBY APP
GET THE LIBBY APP
1) Download the Libby app to your iOS, Android or Windows 10 device.
2) Confirm that you have a library card.
3) Choose "I'll Search For A Library" from the options.
4) Search for "Los Angeles County Office of Education" to find the LACOE library.
5) Select "Enter Library Account Details" and sign in with your eLS card number (no spaces).
6) Borrow, download, and read/listen to ebooks and eaudiobooks right within the app.
DOWNLOADING WITH THE SORA APP (LACOE SCHOOLS ONLY)
If you are a student or teacher at one of our LACOE school sites, contact eLibrary services and we'll get you all set up with Sora. Your students will be reading in no time!