DOWNLOADING FROM THE eLIBRARY SERVICES CATALOG
IMPORTANT: Be sure to download the OverDrive app first as you will need the app to access and read any eBooks borrowed via the eLibrary Services Catalog.
TIP: If you intend to read on only one device, we recommend you access the Catalog on that device and borrow and download there. For downloading to more than one device, see Downloading to Multiple Devices above.
1) Log in with your library card ID on the eLS Catalog and enter "read" for the PIN/password*
*Unless you've changed your PIN, "read" is the default
2) Browse, search for, and check out items with the icon
3) Select the appropriate download option
Select "ePub eBook" if downloading to the OverDrive app
Select "Kindle" if downloading to your Kindle or the Kindle app
The Kindle app requires an Amazon account
Select "OverDrive Read" if you wish to stream instead of download
See the OverDrive Streaming page
5) If the OverDrive app doesn't automatically open, open it and go to "Bookshelf"
6) Tap on a cover to open and read/listen